Is there a no burn in effect for the City of Centre?

A.) Please see the attached link: www.forestry.state.al.us/BurnRestrictions.aspx

Where can I dump trash?

A.) Three Corners Landfill
Phone: (256) 447-1881

They allow free dumping on the first Saturday of each month from 8 a.m. to noon. You must bring a copy of your water bill as proof that you are eligible to use the landfill.

Directions to The City of Centre (Residents Only) Three Corners Landfill: Take Highway #9 South to County Road #71, take a right on County Road #71 across from the Ed Yarbrough Recreation Park. Go approximately 1 to 2 miles and take a left on County Road #19. Continue approximately 8 to 9 miles and take a right on County Road #6. Landfill will be located 1 mile on the right.

How can I pay my ticket fines?

A. You can pay your City of Centre tickets 3 ways now: In person at Centre City Hall, by telephone at (800) 701-8560, or online at www.centrealtickets.com.

When using the online or telephone system, you will need to provide your citation number, first and last name, valid e-mail address, and citation details.